For the love of animals


For the love of animals 


Not everyone can relate. 

We live in 280 sf and chose to share our tiny space not with one, nor two or even three pets. 

NO, we are literally maxed out travelling with 

F I V E.


**********************
The boys after a bicycle run...
**********************

Alright I should adjust my choice of words at this point. 
Joe, being the level-headed, make-sense-at-all-times..-logical-thinker kind of guy would have chosen a different scenario, 
if it wasn't for his very spontaneous-go-with-your-first-instinct kind of wife. 
But as a loving husband he has adapted and learned that some things, especially animals, are a losing battle to start. Animals are gonna win. Sorry JoJo. 
I love you!



So back to the zoo. We have altered our daily activities around these critters. 

Milo, who just celebrated his 17th birthday. As an older gentleman, he wears diapers. Diapers need changing, every few hours, or else!



Kitty and bird are easier to work around.  




But living with said puppies means you gotta brace yourself every day for trouble and then the sudden combustion of energy!
Watch out.

These energy balls bring us joy, too! 
I get woken up by the puppies around 6 AM, them acting as if I am the most exciting person they've seen.
 It warms my heart.
 I feel their love. What's there not to love back.

Tap on the link below.. and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peru 2024

Life on the road is different

Back to real life