Unexpected friendships


  • Little did I know that writing a blog and posting our story on Facebook to share a part of our life, would lead to unexpected friendships.

  • Sharing our journey is no big deal to me. I enjoy connecting with people, whether I know them or not. It makes life more interesting.

  • What I didn't know was, that every now and then there's someone out there that decides to connect back!

  • This is where I am excited about what I do: To share a bit about me and Joe and our journey with YOU!

  • The first encounter,  so to say, came shortly after we had left Colorado for the first time, 6 months ago. We were enjoying time in Loveland, CO when I had posted that we were going to come back to our hometown of Colorado Springs for a quick stop before leaving for good.

  • I received a message from a lovely couple, expressing an interest in our newly adopted lifestyle and soon to be long journey through the US. Considering that lifestyle for themselves, they were curious about how we changed our RV into a tiny version of a real and cozy HOME.

  • Joe and I ended up inviting them over to the campground where we we staying, to get to know each other and answer their questions. We had a great time sharing a good meal on a warm summer night, outside by the fire and under the stars.

  • I felt happy to know, not only that sharing our story peaked the interest of people, but that there were some of you that took the extra step to contact with us!
  • It warms my heart!


  • Fast forward 3 months.
  • Weeks into our travels we made Kanab, Utah our stop for a week. The unbelievable beauty of nearby Zion and Bryce State Parks and Antelope Canyon made it an easy decision to go there.

  • That is were another Facebook friend (another person that I had actually never met) contacted me.

  • We met at a cute local restaurant she had recommended, followed by hours of chatting, as if we had known each other for years. As a fellow animal lover that dedicated a great part of her life to them, she enjoyed hearing about how its possible AND enjoyable to live tiny with our furry family and making it all manageable. 

  • I would be lying if I didn't mention that, at times, I've wondered if it's worth my time and effort to do what I do: Share.


  • This blog brings me joy. Connecting with people and turning strangers into friends is a joy.


  • It's people like these that make it worth every minute,  all the hours I spend, sharing a bit of our lifes with
  •  y o u.

  • One person at a time.

Click 'subscribe " if you'd like to stay connected. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peru 2024

Creating balance

Walk-in closet renovation