A new business in the making

A new business venture!

If it wasn't for friends believing in us!

In Joe and my case, our good friend Keith is the believer and driving force that is behind my new Facebook page:

"Tiny Home Makeovers
By Ulrike ".

Keith was the reason we stayed in Las Cruces, New Mexico for 2 months. 
We property sat for him. 
We also had the privilege to meet him in person for a few days and we all just clicked and became friends effortlessly. 


Keith (in above picture with baseball cap) was impressed as soon as he walked into our 5th wheel.
Then there were posts made on
 
"The RV Bunch". 
People really reacted to pictures of our renovations.

You put all of this positivity together and the result was...:
" Hey let's see if we can turn our love for overhauling, my passion for decorating and beautifying spaces into a business?!"


With that being said, I will share with you my very first video that I just made today.

It's the start of more short videos, to bring a little of Joe and I right into your home.

My wish is, that I can enrich your life a tiny bit at a time by sharing our knowledge and passion with you.

And maybe you or someone you know is looking for ideas on how to make their RV or any tiny home for that matter, a showstopper! 



Hopp on board and don't forget to hit that 
" follow" button!

See you soon!

The trailer video:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10222351939203417&id=1115421580

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peru 2024

Creating balance

Walk-in closet renovation